2-hour guided tour
Examine the finest example in the world of life in the Coal Age as it is preserved in stone in the sea cliffs of Joggins. This 2-hour tour, led by a knowledgeable interpreter, provides the Explorer an opportunity to see into the magnificently-exposed layers of rock that reveal the world's most complete fossil record of life 300 million years ago, when lush forests covered Joggins and much of the world's tropics.
- Moderate terrain
- It is recommended that you call ahead or email. See below.
- Hard hats will be provided and must be worn
Admission fees — taxes included
- Students & seniors: $23.50
- Adults: $25.00
- Family of 3: $69.00
- Family of 4: $92.00
- Family of 5: $110.00
- Additional family members (each, after 5th): $12.50
- Group rates (10 or more): group rates can be negotiated; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
To book your tour, please