4-hour guided tour
Step down and venture back 300 million years through the finest example in the world of the terrestrial tropical environment and ecosystems of the Pennsylvanian Coal Age. A knowledgeable interpreter will assist the Adventurer in understanding the emergence of the world's earliest occurrence of reptilian life preserved within the sedimentary layers of the cliffs.
- Difficult terrain
- A minimum of 48 hours’ notice is suggested for booking and/or cancellation.
- A brown bag snack is included (may include whole fruit, granola bar, and homemade cookie).
- Hard hats will be provided and must be worn.
- Tours must be pre-booked: email us at email@example.com today.
Admission fees — taxes included
- $75 per person
BookingThe following tours are currently open to registration:
- Saturday, June 9, 2018, at 12:30 pm
- Sunday, June 24, 2018, at 1:00 pm
- Sunday, July 8, 2018, at 11:30 am
- Saturday, July 21, 2018, at 11:30 am
- Saturday, August 4, 2018, at 10:00 am
- Sunday, August 19, 2018, at 10:30 am