September 22, 2018, 8:30 am to 5 pm
Purpose: to highlight recent and current research conducted at Joggins and work relevant to the site and the Pennsylvanian in general.
- Abstract submission dates: August 1–31, 2018
- Registration dates: August 1 – September 14, 2018
Fee: $40 for professionals; $25 for students, includes abstract volume, coffee/tea and snack, lunch, and Joggins swag!
General schedule (subject to minor changes and more details to come!):
- 8:30–9:30 am: registration and coffee icebreaker
- 9:30–noon: talks and discussions
- Noon–1:30 pm: lunch and posters
- 1:30–3 pm: talks and discussion
- 3–5 pm: Joggins section field trip led by all participants!
After: opportunity for informal group dinner and social time in Amherst (NS) or Sackville (NB)
For more informationPlease contact Melissa Grey, Curator of Palaeontology: <email@example.com>.
Accommodations: need to stay the night? There is a bed-and-breakfast in Joggins — the Crab Apple Inn — and many hotels and B&Bs in Amherst (N.S.) and Sackville (N.B.).